My Song


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

2 Months + Later :D !

Oh my oh my ,i guess i've forgotten about my blog these days :o . Frankly , been busy wit works , sports and tution . Totally no time for blogs cause i dont have the feel of writing it these days but now i have the writing feeling :) . Well , blog for me is my own diary since i dont have a diary by my bedside haha . Anyway , lots of stuff happened . Finished my ulangkaji test ( Lots of test next =.=) , well . . marks good la for someone who doesn't revised but just remembered what he had studied last year xD .

Well , currently having some interact stuff going on . Firstly , im not an interactor . So called " free lancer " xD . Does work because of friends and no proper club to stay , probably just 1 club ( Christian & Fellowship) altough im a catholic :P . Actually preparing for the WU day is the biggest event for this year and competing among 4 schools . Just hope SAS wins it this year ! FIGHTING !

Well , nothing much to talk about but will update after the WU day perhaps . Gonna get down to work and meybe staying back after school .. Depends la on my mood :D ! Certainly night tutions i might be sleeping away lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment