My Song


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Camp Pelangi Pictures And Fun Time Part 1

23rd November - 26th November ( Part 1 )

When Reach Camp , Suprise To see the bed is so nice , and somemore my bedroom is the only room which has a heater shower !! WOW !! So , My room D7 Is a " Heater Room Service" No charges apply , but enter the namelist of the bathroom user haha , The BEst part tat the beach is so nice and the scenary is awesome :)


Then Worship time we sing song , dance here dance there and Group session We Discuss Bout Life and Our Personality . . Wat a nice night to be :) , Tis Is A pictures of the Scene durin praise and worship And also Group Discussion ^^




The Some Of the Picture In Indoors , Is Interesting , In the morning we have devotion , as for my group . .caleb will do the talk hahaha , but his funny and pure genius . . he's a nice guy with a great talent in piano . . But why i Kene choose to be leader in my group le =_= , why nt caleb T^T . .But anyway , i juz accept the fact tat i'm happy as a leader haha . . at elast i hv an experience to be a leader . .hopefully next year if i become a leader , i'll b a great leader :)

As For my group I'm happy For Them ^^ . . In the Next post , I'll talk About my group . . They're Nice peoples ^^ , Friendly and Meybe They Kene my Siao Sickness also :l , Juz Jokin Hahaha . . Tats All I hv to say about tis post

PArt 2 Will Be coming Up , Juz be Patience LA !

No comments:

Post a Comment