My Song


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

At Home Suckz !!!!

My timetable For Staying At Home

9 am :Wake Up -> On Computer , Facebooking
10am : Take Breakfast , Regular Sometimes Bread or MAggie mee and with tea
10.30 : Chatting wit fren on MSN , planning which game to plae
10.45: In sudden attack or Wolfteam playina nd shooting . .watching blood @_@ YEahh!!
12pm: Bath , Makan , watch tv
1.15 : On my computer , facebooking and playing games again
3.40: Is either I Sleep or Onlining
5.30: Go down makan Lunch , watch tv
6.45: Is either i go out or Onlining
8 pm : mAKan Dinner wit parents and watch tv
9 pm : Onlining and playing games
10.30: Facebooking
11.15: Playing games
12.30: Listening to My Mp3 ( NiteDreaming )
1am : Sleep Like Pig @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment