My Song


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4-5th Days Of PMR

Tat Day Good La ! , Sunday Night Cn Sleep n Waiting 4 The next day :D , monday is semi-final , I jus 75% happy , I alwayz tought tat mathematic is sure gonna be very very tought , indeed == , vry tough for paper 1 and easy ! for paper 2 ^^ .. K la , At least i tried my Best good enough la .. Later Sejarah , i Can do but jus 7 questions really Kong Mong , I jus Tk A retangle Rubber , Throw It and Ka Boooom ! 3 times comes out A ! , 1 time come out C .. K la , Majority , i go With A La .. After Exam , I go lend Ah Moh's Paper and compare , end up i gt 49 out of 60 .. Liao , liao , liao !! 49 , Danger Zone ! If Cn gt A is Depends Nw .. Later Went hOME Happily ..

Last Day Of PMR , I woke up 5.15 Am in the morning , cn sleep anymore because tooo excited:D:D:D:D , On9 , See Videos And go Bath liao .. arrive school , everyone became siao kia .. laughin , plannin and bullyin or course ..Durin KH exam , I Sweating liao la .. So Hard T^T .. Espicially the Simpan Kira , Think Till Cnt think Already ... Luck cnt settle already like i Used in Sejarah Exam T^T .. onli God cn help me lor.. After tat , MERDEKA ! MERDEKA ! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! .. Go to Eddie house and celebrate our freedom ^^

At the End Of the day , Freedom continues and will expired at 3rd January 2009 After tat , A Whole New Chapter of life and a brand new world ! Oh yeah ! Target For nxt year ... haven't consider yet ==

No comments:

Post a Comment