My Song


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Convent Canteen Day 4/7/09

I Waited for tis like 2 weeks, wakaka..the day finally arrived;D, Haiz haiz, Long time Din see Some of my old frens there for some time, They CHanged A LOT! Some i Took A long time to remember them , i keep flashback flashback hw i meet her, alamak..I Kene Amnesia. Nt bad la, the food there, Better than my school canteen day of course. So, spend money buy food, talkin to girls and money goes flyin around and round.

After tat, My frens go witchery And After that terus go popular buy things..later, go wetex wit my frens and they buy thier shirts there. I manage to buy wax as my wax habis. Then go buy dvd , Transformers revenge of the fallen. I belanja Albert buy tat DVD and in return he belanja me Mc Chicken:D, Good deal..(LUcky u go Mc donald :P). After wetex, i go to a shop buy medicine for my mum, Coincidence..I Meet jackson in his car haha, Jus next to my car. Then, go fetch my Frens bck.

I Love tat day, So Fun.. And, Eddie!! Why u Din go ==!! hai yaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment