My Song


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

* The Worst Tuesday 2nd June 2009, Day i Must Forget ==!! *

2 / 6 /09 a: Tat was my worst day in my life, unexpected situation happends. I woke up in the morning, i can sense today sure got someting wrong ==!!, I went to school. Things are normal there, when it is 10 am, i went out of school for recess and eat in KFC. I ordered my meal, when the Mak cik Bring the food up.. She told me i didn't order the meal, i even paid for my food ==!. Lucky my fren there got back me up. The mak cik Bring the food up again, And again.. The food is wrong, i ordered is 2 piece of chick and she bring a Burger ==!, walao... cannot tahan, jus take onli.

when i go toilet, i wash my hands. i suddenly felt tat my handphone had lost. I was panic and trying to find my hp. Cnt be found T.T, my friends help me find for it also cnt find. ==!, it was 11.10 pm, OMG i nt in school yet. My friends say go lepak around astaka, ok la.. go play game, when enter. The kakak dun allow us play because wearing school uniform ==!.. 11.15 liao, rush back to school.

My friends and i are scared to go to school ebcause 11.35 liao, we 1 hour late!!! i wish my frens good luck hopefully noting happened. When i enter the class, Terus kene Boo liao!! ( I heard Chin yao And wen xiang Say bad thing at me liao loudly ==!! yare yare, embarresing) I forgot to bring my Bm paper work and kene marah by my teacher ==!

When at night i tution Mr.Wong( English Tution ) , My frens played a prank on me. Go toilet, they hide my chair and take my bag.. Walao, so so unlucky tat day. At nite, I look at the clock waiting for the dAy to end. I wish it was a nightmare -.-!!

1 comment:

  1. everything will b all right

    *look forward 4 tomorrow *(dunno tis sentences right or nt)haha

    ReplyDelete